Thursday, April 29, 2010

Annus Mirabilis

I was travelling by a flight ;air hostesses were serving the snacks; every thing on the earth were looking like ants;then suddenly i pinched my hand to check that all these were not surreal. Yeah.. It was on 8th April, my dream of flying in an aeroplane materialised. Year 2010 is a memorable and wonderful year to me till date. I visited Mumbai, Ranchi (also MS Dhoni's house from outside), Patna, Bodh Gaya and Kolkata. Also,convocation of my M.Tech is going to be held on May 5,2010 and got promotion in the profession which i pursue. Being a theist, i would like thank my almighty for the wonderful year.

P.S: I dream but don't dream to materialise those dreams. Bad dreamer.. isn't it?

1 comment:

Pratiba Bhat said...

Wish you more wonderful years like 2010!! :)
P.S: "Annus Mirabilis" I learnt this new phrase from your blog :)